LexSensis is recruiting an International Legal Counsel for an exciting permanent position based in the Brussels (Belgium) office of a growing multinational. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive legal support for all group entities located around the world, reporting to the Head of Legal International Business.
The role involves:
- Drafting, negotiation and review of all types of contracts and documentation with clients, suppliers and partners.
- Building strong relationships with company executives, sales and finance teams, communicating to senior management potential risks and mitigation strategies relating to all aspects of the company’s global business.
- Assisting with governance and corporate matters for the Group affiliates in several jurisdictions, within the EU and abroad.
- Being the sole legal contact providing timely and practical legal advice to Group Affiliates, including proactively identifying and coordinating of all legal matters relating to the company’s business.
- Instruction, coordination and management of an international panel of external lawyers.
- Continue education and raise awareness on legal and compliance topics to internal teams, by conducting periodical training and monitoring.
- Law Degree/Masters and at least 3 years of commercial and governance experience in-house in an international environment.
- Strong background in advising and handling negotiations remotely.
- Fluency in English and French
Job Type: Full-time and Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Apply by sending your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.